Science Projects & Experiments
Easy home and school science projects for kids.
Plus, science articles and ideas, topics & instructions for great experiments you can do using stuff you already have around the house.
Science Projects including:
- What is static electricity? - Electrical charge - Eliminate static shocks
- Autumn leaves - Why do leaves change color in the fall? - Separate leaf colors with chromatography
- Why is the sky blue? -Why is the sunset red?
MIT used parts of this article in their online classes!
School has started and Fall is just around the corner. Learn more about why leaves change color and where you can go for the best autumn leaf viewing.
Science Articles include:
- Definition of Science - What is "science" and how does it work?
- The scientific method - What is it and why is it important?
- Winning your science fair - a Step-by-Step guide
- and more...