Science Projects & Experiments
Easy home and school science projects for kids.
Plus, science articles and ideas, topics & instructions for great experiments you can do using stuff you already have around the house.
Science Projects including:
- What is static electricity? - Electrical charge - Eliminate static shocks
- Autumn leaves - Why do leaves change color in the fall? - Separate leaf colors with chromatography
- Why is the sky blue? -Why is the sunset red?
MIT used parts of this article in their online classes!
Summer is here and it's a great discover science. Learn why is the sky blue?
Science Articles include:
- Definition of Science - What is "science" and how does it work?
- The scientific method - What is it and why is it important?
- Winning your science fair - a Step-by-Step guide
- and more...